Office in Santiago of Chile
Chesterfield Group's new office in the financial center of Santiago opens as a way to expand its operations to the rest of Latin America.
Chesterfield Insurance Brokers, established in 1999, is a Lloyd’s insurance and reinsurance broker specializing in providing bespoke solutions to support our clients’ growth and success. Authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and an accredited Lloyd’s broker, Chesterfield operates actively in all the major international markets.
Lloyd's is one of our key trading partners, the foundation of the insurance industry and the future of it. Led by expert underwriters and brokers who cover more than 200 territories, the Lloyd’s market develops the essential, complex and critical insurance needed to underwrite human progress.
Backed by diverse global capital and excellent financial ratings, Lloyd’s works with a global network to grow the insured world – building resilience for businesses and local communities and strengthening economic growth around the world.
- 325+ years in business
- World’s leading market for specialist insurance
- Globally trusted name
- Development and Partnership with the Coverholder business model
- Specialises in unusual risks
Unblemished record in providing for acute needs in Catastrophes and extreme situations with fast decisive action to get every valid claim paid.
All while striving to:
- Support a truly international underwriting community
- Make full use of the specialist international networks that they have developed
- Maintain a small number of powerful hubs in key major overseas markets.